Aquatic Technicians, Crew Leaders and Equipment Operators Needed!
Aquatic Technicians and Crew Leaders are responsible for aquatic vegetation and algae control in ponds and water features at public and private locations throughout Northern California. Those holding a qualified applicator license or certification QAL/QAC with a category F (aquatics) are strongly encouraged to apply.
Basic Job Requirements:
• Must be comfortable working on boats and a proficient swimmer.
• Must be able eligible to drive company vehicles.
• Working in waders or wet suits to manually remove vegetation and/or debris from waterbodies.
• Use of mechanical equipment to remove aquatic and riparian vegetation from waterbodies and embankments.
• Ability to apply pesticides (herbicides and algaecides).
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Experience with pesticides handling and safety.
• Operation of small boats.
• Ability to install/repair plumbing, pumps and/or compressors for aeration/circulation systems.
• Basic construction skills.
• Spanish speaking a plus.
The benefits package for eligible employees includes competitive wages, paid time off, medical coverage for employee and dependents, and a 401K plan with company matching. AEI is an equal opportunity employer and views a diverse workforce as a competitive advantage. All applicants will be required to submit their social security card and valid drivers license.
Openings currently available at two office locations (Benicia and Napa)
Please email a resume and cover letter to the email address provided