Communication interns work closely with the communications and digital coordinator, Eisha Misra. They will take part in the foundations of Toxics Action Center’s online outreach, helping with social media, content creation, and administrative duties.
- Manage Toxics Action Center’s social media, including Facebook, flickr and twitter.
- Track & maintain records of news articles, social media hits, and monitor our online presence.
- Create content online, such as graphics & various posts.
- Recruit supporters out to events, including movie screenings, rallies, press conferences, and public hearings.
- Work to get Toxics Action Center in the media by helping with press events and writing letters to the editor.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Commitment to environmental issues and social change
- Strong communication and writings skills
- Graphic design
- Desire to develop event planning and outreach skills
- Social media aptitude
- Must learn quickly and work efficiently
Please direct your resume and cover letter (addressed to Eisha Misra) to email@example.com