Versar is seeking a Senior NEPA Project Manager with strong technical skills to lead the capture and management of large NEPA projects and to support the preparation of EISs and EAs for complex and often controversial projects nationwide, including construction, and resource planning; and energy, transportation, and other infrastructure projects and programs.
• Managing, preparation, planning, and analysis/review of technical studies, permit applications, NEPA documents, and similar reports/documents.
• Direct the work of others in the completion of required studies, documents, and reports.
• Implement QA/QC procedures.
• BS degree in environmental science, engineering, planning, or related field required.
• 15+ years technical and/or field experience in complex environmental planning projects which involve NEPA; experience with: DoD (specifically Air Force and Navy) a plus.
• AICP or CEP certification plus.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• Proven client management skills with Navy, Air Force, BLM, Army, Coast Guard, US Customs and Border Protection, or other related agencies are a must.
• Technical and/or field experience with environmental impact issues, associated permit processes and documentation preparation/review are a must.
• Public participation, agency coordination, planning, and programming experience.
• Excellent communication skills, as well as strong conceptual, organizational, problem solving and research abilities.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members and clients and show demonstrated expertise in managing several complex tasks simultaneously.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel including report formatting and production of technical reports and proposals.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and team player with a strong focus on quality and client service.
• Ability to take a leadership role in managing NEPA projects and developing new business.
• Ability to manage the entire process for Environmental Impact Statements (EISs) and Environmental Assessments (EAs).
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and capable of obtaining government security clearance and/or Common Access Card (CAC)
For consideration, please email your resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org