We are currently looking for a volunteer who is passionate and motivated about in child protection and education. During this volunteering you will participate in the daily activities of Bolivia Digna, and will get invaluable field experience in working with children directly. This volunteering will give you a better understanding of the inner-workings of an NGO, and develop your humanitarian skills.
• Weekly and monthly planning of activities/lessons to be taught to children at both sites of Bolivia Digna project;
• Daily assistance to educators working at both sites;
• Participating in weekly team meetings;
• Coordinating activities with local volunteers;
• Developing and maintaining contact with foreign organisations/institutions in order to the visibility of Bolivia Dgina and its mission;
• Creating a fundraising project for the activities and/or necessary materials;
• Searching for public or private funding possibilities;
Terms and conditions:
• Volunteering from 1 to 6 months
• Work hours: 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Most of the activities are taking place in the afternoon.
• Possible accommodation and meals at Bolivia Digna, against a fee.
• Visa not necessary for stays < 3 months. For more than three months, we can assist you in the proceedings.
• Experience with NGOs, children education, international development, health education;
• Basic level Spanish;
• Flexibility, organizational skills, openness;