Summary: American Conservation Experience, a Non-Profit Conservation Corps, in partnership with the National Park Service is seeking *MULTIPLE CRDIP INTERNS* interested in dedicating at least 10 weeks in support of the National Park Service at *MULTIPLE* different sites around the country. These excellent opportunities are ideal for enthusiastic young professionals who are deeply committed to the preservation of our National Parks.
To Apply: Please refer to ACE’s job board to browse all of our CRDIP internships and apply for individual positions that interest you. You must submit a unique cover letter along with your updated resume for each position: https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/.
The Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program (CRDIP) is a special professional development internship offering that supports undergraduate and graduate students, from underrepresented populations, who wish to gain exposure to and experience in the historic preservation/cultural resources fields of work. Applicants must be 18-35 and either A) in pursuit of a higher education degree or B) still be within two years of graduation from a degree program.
Check out CRDIP.org for more information on the program.
Compensation: ACE CRDIP Interns will receive $400/week paid out every two weeks. Each intern will also receive a one-time $640 travel stipend to offset the cost of relocation.
NOTE: Early consideration will be given as applications are received. This posting may close at any time. If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact the ACE EPIC NPS Recruitment Specialist Zoe Moskwa at email@example.com.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills and experience through their resume and application and be in pursuit of obtaining or within two years of having obtained a Bachelor/Master/PhD degree in history, anthropology, cultural resource management, archaeology, public history, or other relevant field.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• Must be 18 to 35 years of age and are in pursuit of a higher education degree or within two years of graduation.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with resource professionals within NPS.
• Ability to self-direct alone and effectively participate in a group or small team environments.
• Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and ability to provide documentation.
• English proficiency is necessary.
• Ability and willingness to undergo a federal criminal background check is required.
The CRDIP Intern must be willing and able to represent ACE and the NPS in a professional, positive, and enthusiastic manner. Drug users should not consider applying, as ACE reserves the right to require drug testing.