This position will assist with grant funded pipeline research and other grant funded research at the Williston Research Extension Center (WREC). Responsibilities include: maintenance of all research and facilities at the WREC; assist with reclamation plot research and management; maintaining seed inventory, planting, maintenance and harvest of field experiments; collection and analysis of data on diseases, plant, crop and soil nutrients, water quality from field experiments, and other important aspects of crops grown in agronomic trials.
– Associates degree in related field or equivalent related work experience
– Experience with operating machinery/equipment, preferably farm
– Experience working in a lab
– Computer skills, especially Excel
– Ability to obtain ND Pesticide License
– Have, or be able to obtain, valid ND driver’s license
– Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position
– Experience assisting in agricultural research
– Farm background with farming experience
Apply for position using provide website.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled and start date may be flexible.