Cub Creek Science Camp is a residential summer camp located in Rolla MO and home to 300 animals including ring-tail lemurs, porcupines, parrots, small mammals and hoof stock. Interns have the opportunity to work with a range of domestic and exotic animals developing skills in animal care, education and leadership.
• Daily husbandry tasks including cleaning and feeding
• Diet preparation
• Observation and health checks on animals
• Training and Socialization
• Conduct tours and field trips as needed
Shared housing is provided
Amenities include heat/AC, utilities paid, full bath, kitchen, satellite TV, internet service. Laundry facility onsite.
To apply, please complete online application form at
• Be able to work independently and show initiative
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Able to perform physically demanding work
• Strong observation skills to identify changes in animal behavior and habits
• Ability to work with a team effectively
• Comfortable speaking in front of a group
A degree in animal science or related field is preferred, but experience with exotic animal care will be considered.