80% research/20% teaching. Duties will include managing Florida’s renowned LAKEWATCH program, developing an innovative Applied Limnology research program, and teaching Introduction to Fishery Science (undergraduate) and graduate companion course in Fish and Limnology. Apply by December 20, 2021 for full consideration. The position will remain open until a viable applicant pool is determined. Full details at: https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/519070.
· A doctorate (foreign equivalent acceptable) in limnology, aquatic ecology, biology, or a closely related discipline is required.
· Candidates should have demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication, interpersonal relationships, and procurement of extramural funding.
· Candidates must be supportive of the mission of the Land-Grant system.
· Candidates must also have a commitment to IFAS core values of excellence, diversity, global involvement, and accountability.
· Evidence of research ability and productivity, and successful university-level teaching.
· One or more years of postdoctoral experience is desirable.
· Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse workforce and clientele.