National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA), a 100-year old nonprofit advocacy organization, is seeking a Board Liaison Coordinator to provide administrative support in the management of NPCA’s Board of Trustees and National Council, and Executive Office interaction with Regional Councils, as well to the Executive team as needed.
Please visit our website at www.npca.org for a full job description. To learn about our comprehensive benefits package, click: https://www.npca.org/resources/3143-resources-for-job-applicants.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter directly online to www.npca.org under "Careers". No phone calls please. NPCA is an EOE.
To apply now, click on the link below:
Minimum Qualifications, Competencies, Skills, Education, and Traits: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidate should have:
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Effective written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with meeting and event planning a plus.
• Positive attitude, good judgment, flexibility and commitment to teamwork.
• Candidate should be knowledgeable in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; experience with Adobe Acrobat and Zoom meetings or similar platforms a plus.
• Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
• Contributes to the creation of a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture that encourages and celebrates differences.