BOLD & GOLD Instructors run primarily single gender expeditions for youth ages 12-17. Trips range in length from 6-10 days and travel to places including Yosemite, the Desolation Wilderness (of Lake Tahoe), Point Reyes, and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Our goal is to increase confidence, courage, emotional intelligence, wonder, and community awareness in participants. We believe these traits are the foundations of leadership and work to inspire participants to develop their own leadership style. Find out more at http://www.ymcasf.org/programs/bold-gold-outdoor-leadership-development
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Xander Tartter (email@example.com). Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis
1. Minimum age: 21 years old.
2. Experience working with youth.
3. Proficient swimmer.
4. Experience backpacking, cooking, and camping in the outdoors.
5. Experience leading youth in the outdoors.
6. Background and Fingerprint Clearance.