This position will develop, implement, and execute children’s recreational programming both indoors and outdoors at Moonlight Basin. Supervise children’s recreation staff and provide a fun and safe atmosphere for all “mini-members” participating in Moonlight Basin activities. *This position will be considered full-time seasonal, operating on a full-time basis/schedule with a temporary off-season.*
• Develop and implement lesson and activity plans for children in the program.
• Lead indoor/outdoor activities as schedule requires.
• Responsible for safety and security of all children participating in programs and activities.
• Responsible for programs daily setup and clean up.
• Ensuring that all children’s information/release forms are accurately filled out and the children are signed in on the sign-in sheet by parents/guardians before leaving.
• Responsible for billing to member accounts for activities.
• Responsible for promoting the club’s children’s recreation activities.
• Assist in providing orientation, training, and coaching to instructors on environmental education.
• Interact with children, staff, parents, and members in a professional and caring manner.
• Handle reservation requests; take incoming phone calls, meeting all phone etiquette standards.
• Work closely with Outfitters Director and Children’s Recreation Manager providing effective communication to ensure all activities needs are met.
• Perform opening and closing duties, as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Preferred bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Recreation Management, or similar degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong customer service skills and knowledge of basic computer software and other administrative tools.
• CPR/ First Aid Certified or able to obtain within one month of start. Wilderness First Aid preferred.
• Available to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Self-motivated to work on projects and assigned tasks.