CEMML is a research, education and service unit within the Warner College of Natural Resources at CSU. CEMML applies the latest and most appropriate science to promote the sustainable management of natural and cultural resources on Department of Defense (DOD) and other public lands. We provide technical support, conduct applied research, and offer career development and learning opportunities to support resource stewardship. We collaborate with our sponsors and within CSU to resolve complex environmental issues, leaving a legacy of science-based decisions that sustain our resources for future generations.
To learn more about CEMML’s contributions to land management, our mission, vision, and values, visit http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/.
As an independent cooperator, provide support to the Fort Polk Conservation branch in implementing management guidelines of Computer security, training, maintenance, and requisition
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications in the announcement to be considered for hire. Apply no later than October 15, 2018 for full consideration. Mailed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Upload each of the items below individually as a Word Document (.doc), PDF (.pdf), or Rich Text Format (.rtf). Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered. Please remove social security numbers and birth dates from application materials. A complete application consists of:
1) Statement of Qualifications (one-page letter addressing each qualification described in the announcement) uploaded in the ‘Cover Letter’ slot.
3) Transcripts (for each degree earned that is listed under qualifications) uploaded in the ‘Official Transcripts’ or ‘Unofficial Transcripts’ slot.
4) Degree Conferral (copy of diploma if transcripts do not include confirmation that degree was awarded) uploaded in the ‘Other’ slot.
5) Certifications pertinent to position uploaded in the ‘License/Certifications’ slot.
6) References – please include within your application contact information for 3 professional references including at least one supervisor.
References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
The Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML) has an open Conservation Branch Computer Systems Analyst, Security, & Management Specialist position at Fort Polk, LA.
For full position details and to submit application materials, please visit http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/60484. Emailed or mailed applications will not be accepted.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
Required Job Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree.
Three years of relevant experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date.
The successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United States by proposed start date. CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
BS Degree in computer science or information technology.
IT experience setting up computers, printers, and networking.
2 years of experience supporting a military installation
Experience with fleet management
Experience working at Fort Polk