The Conservation Project Manager (CPM) coordinates management of multiple habitat mitigation sites, ensuring that tasks required in habitat mitigation and monitoring plans are completed on time and within budget. The CPM also provides technical leadership for GIS and other data management and mapping systems. Sequoia Riverlands Trust (SRT) is looking for a person with some background in biology, environmental science or natural resources management who thrives on managing data, schedules and budgets for complex projects.
* Demonstrated ability to manage schedules, budgets and information for complex projects
* Degree or experience with data and records management systems such as Arc GIS, Access and Sharepoint
* Demonstrated ability to compile clear, concise technical reports synthesizing information from multiple sources and a variety of formats (maps, images, spreadsheets, tables, narrative)
* Background in biology, natural resources or environmental science sufficient to comprehend habitat mitigation and monitoring plans and technical information provided by staff and consultants
* Ability to clearly communicate priorities and performance expectations to co-workers, consultants and contractors
* Reliable vehicle; valid driver’s license; evidence of vehicle insurance
Submit cover letter, resume and three references by May 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org, copied to email@example.com. Position will be filled as soon thereafter as feasible.
Top candidates may be asked to provide samples of their work that demonstrate their GIS, project management and report production capabilities. The person accepting the position will be subject to a background check, and must cover any re-location expenses.