Natural resources and environmental related job listings. Includes internships, graduate fellowships, faculty positions and scholarships.
Cultural Resource Team Lead-Texas
SWCA Environmental Consultants
Full time Positions
Last Date to Apply
SWCA Environmental Consultants has an exciting opportunity for a Cultural Resources Team Lead (Project Manager and/or Principal Investigator) for our Arlington office. The Cultural Resources Team Lead will be responsible for finding and winning work, managing projects, mentoring and managing staff, growing our cultural resource services in the north Texas and Oklahoma markets, and upholding our company's standards of excellence. The selected candidate will report to the Arlington Director as well as working with a larger cultural resource team across the Texas/Gulf Coast region.
• Provide strong, positive, forward-looking leadership for your team
• Contribute to a supportive and dynamic work environment, collaborating effectively with other Team Leads and with leadership throughout the region and company
• Ensure the quality and integrity of the Cultural Resource team's technical products and the consistency of those products with internal SWCA and external client and agency standards
• Supervise, mentor, and support staff in all aspects of their responsibilities, including on multi-disciplinary projects
• Contribute to business development efforts in the Dallas/Fort Worth market, and collaborate on and develop strategic growth opportunities in the Texas/Gulf Coast region and jointly with other SWCA offices and/or external teaming partners
• Enhance SWCA's professional reputation and relationships with clients, stakeholders, and local/state/federal agencies
• Promote teamwork within your team and across other offices
• Lead and advance the level of technical expertise and performance for the Cultural Resource team
• Promote and support sound business practices in team endeavors
• Minimum of a Master's Degree in archaeology, history, architectural history, or a related field is required
• Meets the Secretary of the Interior's Professional Qualifications Standards in archaeology
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting cultural resource technical work in a consulting context and at a high (e.g., Project Manager or Principal Investigator) level
• Extensive experience with Texas and Oklahoma archaeology, architectural history, or history required; experience in northern Louisiana preferred
• Experience with local, state, federal, and tribal agencies in the Texas/Gulf Coast region
• Experience with implementing CWA Section 404 and NHPA Section 106 permitting required, and experience with NEPA permitting processes preferred
• Possess advanced skills and knowledge in one or more specialty scientific areas (e.g., lithic, ceramic, or faunal analysis; osteology; historical archaeology)
• Has completed all aspects of a project, from pre-field tasks to final report preparation for a variety of project types and sizes, regions, and agencies
• Prior primary report authorship in a CRM context for a variety of project types and sizes, regions, and agencies
• Has provided QA/QC review of field documents, site forms, and reports
• Has led large crews and/or multiple crews on a variety of project types and sizes, regions, and agencies
• Has conducted marketing, business development, client management, and large proposal efforts
• Has worked on an interdisciplinary team of scientists and planners
• Must be living in, or willing to relocate to, the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/n3qzspnkb86k57s3