Eagle River Watershed Council seeks an education & outreach coordinator to work collaboratively with our staff and board on our mission-driven programs to educate our community on a variety of topics surrounding water and provide outreach to a diverse population within the watershed. This includes serving as a resource to the community on topics pertaining to water quality, quantity, recreation, access, riparian health, wildlife and more. Our education and outreach opportunities attract diverse people, make complex topics understandable and inspire action, enthusiasm and involvement in watershed issues. This position reports to the executive director.
For more information, please visit erwc.org/employment.
- Degree in natural resources, education, or a directly related field.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Passion for fostering collaborative relationships and facilitating conversations among diverse communities.
- Grant writing, journalism, or related writing skills with an attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media.
- Familiarity with Vertical Response (or similar), WordPress and databases.
- Spanish language fluency, a plus, but not required.
- A willingness to learn and expand skills as necessary.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.