This is an entry-level position to assist the biologists with herbicide, algaecide applications, electrofishing surveys, and aeration/fountain installations.
Provide service and customer support during each field visit.
• Tie workflow to Google calendar schedule on a daily basis.
• Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports on a weekly basis.
• Complete and turn in TDA reports on a monthly basis.
• Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use good judgment.
• Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
• Mechanical abilities and experience with boats, trucks and equipment
• Self-starter, problem-solver, detail oriented, safety conscious, listens well, takes direction
• Rely on experience, common sense and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Meet given deadlines and project goals
• Passion for the outdoors and previous administrative and scheduling experience.
• Ability to swim in deep water.
• Possess a valid Texas Driver’s License with no more than 1 point.
• Reliable transportation to and from work.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in the English language, with fellow technicians, office personnel and customers.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
• Bilingual helpful but not required.
• Timely Attendance.