Assist in the control and maintenance of the Playa Tortuga Reserve Butterfly Garden.
• Run Workshops of the Educational Program of the Playa Tortuga Reserve with emphasis on Sea Turtles, Crocodiles, Alligators and Butterfly Ecology.
• Participate and assist in the coordination of projection activities on the Research Projects carried out in Playa Tortuga Reserve.
• Attention to school groups and individuals during their educational visits to the reserve.
• Work together with national and foreign volunteers and maintain good communication with them and the Project leader.
• Attend and support the coordination of educational activities of the different Blue Flag committees (Beaches, community) and Biological Corridors. Among them meetings and coordination of educational activities.
• Coordinate and participate in the monthly cleanings of beaches (Playa Ventanas and Playa Tortuga)
• Participate and coordinate in environmental fairs, celebration of environmental ephemeris.
• Write reports about the workshops and the program in conjunction with the person in charge of the Project.
• Maintain effective and professional communication with residents of the Reserve, Public Institutions, schools and organizations that work in conservation efforts through Environmental Education.
The tasks are defined in conjunction with the Project leader, according to the development of the same.
• Professionals or advanced students in environmental science, biology, education, and / or related studies.
• Spanish fluent and knowledge in English/ REQUIRED
• Experience in group management and environmental education
• Ease of speech, leadership and group management. Taste for the performance of ludic and kinesthetic activities (games, art, dynamism)
• Responsibility, commitment and knowledge with the environmental theme.
• Ability to communicate with people of different ages (from 6 years to adults) with different social, cultural and academic backgrounds.
• Ability to maintain a flexible schedule.
Send your resume to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org before march 20th. Candidates will be contact through march 20th to 5 April.
Melissa Jiménez Kardentey - Management of Natural Resources