Family oriented and growing company is seeking an administrative expert to be a supportive force who works directly with the President and Management. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptions communications skills and meticulous attention for details. This person should have experience working in a office environment performing administrative duties, and providing support to staff. We rely on the executive assistant to be flexible and consistent with operations.
If you are creative and have exceptional general bookkeeping and customer service skills, a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, you may qualify for this position. This position reports directly to the President.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to other team members as directed.
• Maintain communication with all staff and customers
• Manager professional and personal scheduling and communication for the President, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
• Manager staff travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportations, and meals
• Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, calls, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
• Communication and following up with clients in HighLevel (sales experience not required but is a plus)
• Customer service
• Other functions as directed by management.
We are a growing, family-oriented entrepreneurial organization and small enough so that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. Our reputation is built on quality, personalized service, and attention to detail.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• At least one (1) year of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to management
• Proficient in office productivity tools and software (Microsoft Office, Google Tools, Gmail, etc.)
• Experience with customer service and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
*Bachelor degree preferred but not necessary with adequate experience.