This is a part time position working between 15 - 25 hours each week, however you are eligible for full time benefits.
You must be available to work between the hours of 9 am – 9 pm. You will not work all of these hours, but you must be available during ALL of these times. You will work short shifts throughout the day.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing, statistical reports, handling information request, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents using work processing, spreadsheet, data base or presentation software.
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
• Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations
• Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to operate as the extension of Executive management with minimum supervision, strong organizational and planning skills.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Expertise with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Expertise with supporting software applications, to include Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and various online travel applications.
• The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
To Apply: https://cozzy.org/apply-for-executive-assistant/