This position plans and implements a professional, diverse fisheries management program to protect and improve sport (and commercial fishing if applicable) on all lakes, streams, flowages, rivers and ponds within the assigned geographical area. There is one position opening located in each of the following cities: Bayfield, Milwaukee, and Woodruff.
Required Qualifications for the position include:
• Knowledge of Fisheries Management, Fisheries Science, Fish Ecology, Biology or related field.
• Knowledge and experience in fish species interactions and relationships between fishes and their abiotic environment.
• Experience collaborating and communicating with diverse customers and stakeholders.
In addition to the Required Qualifications, Preferred Qualifications include:
• Experience budgeting, work planning, and project implementation policies and procedures.
• An earned doctoral degree in Fisheries Management, Fisheries Science, Fish Ecology, Biology, or related field.
Please follow the link above for instructions to apply.