Responsible for conducting guided hunts, offered through the Preserve, for quail, turkey, deer, hog and alligators at our 2,183 acre commercial hunting facility as well as other ranch properties, and the family hunting area in Brighton from Sept through March. Additional responsibilities (Apr through Aug) will include assistance in conducting controlled burns, tractor operations, maintaining game feeders, wildlife surveys, planning and planting food plots, ground maintenance and other various wildlife management activities. The hours will flex and include weekends as well as occasional night time work conducting game surveys.
Full job description and online application available at www.lykesranch.com
• High School graduate with continuing education preferred
• Professional personal presentation & excellent customer service orientation
• Good working knowledge of guns and hunting gear.
• Exhibit patience and ability to instruct others.
• Knowledgeable about agricultural and wildlife management practices.
• Valid driver’s license
• Previous tractor experience and general maintenance preferred.
• Previous controlled burning experience preferred.