-Working closely with a small team focused on measuring metrics and meeting goals for vegetation management.
-Responsible for analyzing vegetation management work through ESRI GIS AGOL and Excel reporting.
- Manipulate large volumes of data using Excel.
- Develop and maintain reporting queries and dashboards to support project management.
- Assist in the development of new reports and metrics as well as enhancements to and support of existing metrics.
- Troubleshoot data issues related to reports.
- Adapt to changing data models and project areas.
- Analyze and troubleshoot data and utilize tracking and reporting metrics to resolve any reporting/metrics related issues.
- Assist with the balancing of tree work with daily reports from tree work companies.
- Balance wood management areas that have not been completed.
- Generation of metric results on monthly and weekly basis using PowerPoint presentations.
- Submit work areas for environmental review and permitting.
- Ability to work with a team of individuals and keen problem solving skills are crucial.
- Strong analytical skills, expert in Excel, Word, ArcGIS online, and ESRI Collector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of systems including ESRI AGOL/Collector, Power BI, and Excel.
- Forestry or arboriculture experience a plus.
- Utility tree work experience helpful.
- 3-5 years with project reporting analytics.
-Send email with resume, cover letter, and three references.