CEMML has an GIS Analyst position located at Fort Wainwright, Alaska. For full position details, please visit http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/55573.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
• BA/BS degree in Geography or Natural Resources with GIS emphasis or closely related field.
• More than 3 years of post-baccalaureate work experience in GIS.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ArcGIS software.
• Demonstrated project management experience.
• Must have or be able to obtain a valid driver’s license by employment start date.
• Must be able to comply with all applicable regulations to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC). Furthermore, candidates are required at a minimum to complete a NACI/SF85 and successfully pass a federal background check to remain eligible for employment by CSU.
• MA/MS degree in Geography or Natural Resources with GIS emphasis or closely related field.
• Demonstrated skills in GIS database development, ArcGIS Geodatabases, ArcGIS Spatial Database Engine (SDE) and Spatial Data Standard Facilities, Infrastructure and Environment (SDSFIE).
• Demonstrated experience working with GIS applications in natural resources management, digital cartography, and with the military.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with GPS data collection in the field.
• Experience with Pathfinder software.