Title: GIS Technician-Records Curator - Oahu, Hawaii
Location: Wheeler Army Airfield, Oahu, Hawaii
Full job description: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/109053
Full Consideration Application Date: 08/15/2022
Salary Range: $55,000 - $62,000
The GIS Technician-Records Curator will be responsible to manage the DPW’s drawing management system to include organization of as-built drawings, scanning drawings, inputting the scan files, examining each file to collect attribute data and inputting the drawing attributes into Bentley ProjectWise, document management software. Administration includes responding to requests for drawings/maps, maintenance of user access accounts, data input, troubleshooting software problems, and installation and configuration of software on servers and client workstations. The Technician will coordinate all pertinent IT requirements with the IT Supervisor to include share drive organization, backup and space allocations and support to assist with GIS data management.
The position is located at Wheeler Army Airfield, Oahu, Hawaii.
Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, Colorado State University has mandated vaccinations against COVID-19. Faculty and staff are required to submit their vaccine status or declare an exemption. More information about the vaccination mandate can be found on the CSU COVID-19 Information & Resources site here, https://covid.colostate.edu/pandemic-preparedness-team-broad-guidance-for-all-summer-and-fall-2021-activities/.
Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer.
• The successful candidate must have a minimum of four years of full-time professional experience in natural resources management, wildlife biology or closely related field.
• A High school Diploma, General Education Development (GED), or equivalent.
• Experience with records management of drawings and geospatial/CAD files or similar relevant experience.
• Must be able to obtain and retain a secret security clearance.
• The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States by proposed start date U.S. employment authorization. CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
• Candidate must be able to comply with all applicable regulations to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC) and complete a NACI/SF85.
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date.