FarWide is a digital network built on a cause – connecting people with outdoor experiences. Our vision is to ensure that hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation remain relevant and accessible in a changing world.
FarWide is seeking a Data Analyst to expand our inventory of hunting & fishing regulations. This position will report directly to the Data Operations Manager in the Stamford, CT office.
• Acquire regulatory and geospatial data from various public sources.
• Transcribe hunting and fishing seasons and regulations into FarWide’s proprietary format.
• Identify opportunities to streamline the data acquisition process.
• Contribute to overall product development and enhance our utility to users.
Please send a resume and brief personal statement describing your interest to email@example.com
• Strong passion for hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation.
• Thorough understanding of hunting & fishing regulations.
• Fluency in Excel and previous experience working with spreadsheets.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Willingness to take initiative, work independently, and learn new skills.
• Experience with GIS software [ArcGIS/QGIS] a plus.
• Experience with HTML a plus.