Intern needed for fall/winter internship on 4000 acre high fence ranch. As an intern, you will be responsible for helping aid in all the aspects of raising trophy whitetail deer, as well as aiding in the bottle raising of fawns and helping with other ranch work. Self motivation is extremely important to us, as well as being able to work in the weather conditions of West Texas. Days off will need to be scheduled prior to starting.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining whitetail breeding pens and barn
- Feeding and maintenance of deer
- Walking pens, tagging, and collecting fawns
- Collecting fecal samples
- Administering medications and de-wormers
- Record keeping
- Filling and maintaining corn and protein feeders
- General housekeeping and lawn maintenance
- Operating farm equipment
Job pays $250/week plus tips during hunting season
Dates are flexible
Housing will be provided, along with a vehicle for ranch use only.
Please speak with your Professor for attaining college credit.
Must be hard working and able to work under little supervision
Knowledge about hunting will be beneficial
Knowledge of hunting PLEASE E-MAIL RESUME & REFERENCES to:
DeMarquis Tcherneshoff at email@example.com