The position is for a hunting/wildlife manager that will run the hunting operation for quail, whitetail and deer on a 20,000 acre ranch in the Texas Panhandle.
The ranch is family owned and has a commercial hunting operation, 50/50 mix. The individual will be expected to oversee whitetail and quail hunting and any other aspect around hunting.
• Filling and maintaining feeders, blinds, and other hunting equipment
• organize and guide hunters and cleaning animals during hunting season
• Surveying wildlife for various studies
• Assisting with the raising and caring of livestock during hunting off season
• Assisting with overseeing lodge and guest housing maintenance
• Hunting background pursuing Quail, Whitetail, and Turkey
• Ability to work both weekday and weekends to assist with hunting or livestock operations
• Team player
• Patient even tempered person
• Clean Driving license
• Operation and maintenance of farm equipment
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Email