The Life Sciences Program at the University of Wyoming invites applications for two full-time, eleven-month, non-tenure track Instructional Professor positions at the Assistant level. Each will join the Life Sciences Program instructional team on the main campus in Laramie and have an appointment in an academic department best suited to the candidate’s professional development. Successful candidates will serve as instructors, laboratory coordinators, and mentors to graduate teaching assistants for introductory and advanced undergraduate biology courses that form the core curriculum of life sciences education for degree programs among six colleges. The Life Sciences Program is an interdisciplinary program that serves more than 2500 students at the University of Wyoming each year with courses taught in state-of-the-art teaching laboratory spaces, active learning classrooms, and cutting-edge research facilities.
Assistant Instructional Professor of Animal Biology (Position #220475):
For more information on Position #220475, contact Chris North (email@example.com).
Assistant Instructional Professor of Plant and Fungal Biology (Position #220473):
For more information on Position #220473, contact Dave Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Ph.D. in a biological sciences discipline from an accredited institution
• Research or teaching experience in animal biology / plant or fungal biology
• Demonstrated excellence in biology instruction at the university level
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
• High potential for improving equity and inclusion in science education