The Department of Natural Resource Management at South Dakota State University is seeking an Instructor at an MS level for our Natural Resource Undergraduate Program. Responsibilities include: instructing or co-instructing undergraduate courses in natural resource management, herpetology, animal diversity and natural resource field techniques; undergraduate advising; undergraduate recruitment for five natural resource majors; and department service. For a full listing of the responsibilities, qualifications, and to apply, visit https://YourFuture.sdbor.edu, search for the position, and follow the electronic application process.
• Earned M.S. in a natural resources discipline or related field by June 1, 2018; -
• Experience teaching undergraduate natural resource courses;
• Experience advising undergraduate students interested in natural resources disciplines;
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a team member;
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Earned Ph.D. in natural resources discipline or related filed;
• Experience teaching undergraduate courses in animal diversity, herpetology and natural resources field techniques;
• Experience mentoring undergraduate students in gaining career experience;
• Experience in recruitment activities to enhance undergraduate enrollment;
• Excellent knowledge and use of classroom technology and the Internet to facilitate classroom teaching;
• Demonstrated experience in the scholarship of teaching and learning;
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with natural resource agencies.
For a full listing of the responsibilities, qualifications, and to apply, visit https://YourFuture.sdbor.edu, search for the position, and follow the electronic application process.