Title: ITAM GIS Analyst - JBER, Alaska
Full job description: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/109127
Full Consideration Application Date: 08/15/2022
An ITAM GIS Analyst position is available with the Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands. This position is in support of the Fort Wainwright Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) located at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER), Alaska.
The successful candidate must reside in the Anchorage vicinity; Remote work is not available for this position
Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, Colorado State University has mandated vaccinations against COVID-19. Faculty and staff are required to submit their vaccine status or declare an exemption. More information about the vaccination mandate can be found on the CSU COVID-19 Information & Resources site here, https://covid.colostate.edu/pandemic-preparedness-team-broad-guidance-for-all-summer-and-fall-2021-activities/.
Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer.
• A bachelor’s degree with 3 years of professional, post-baccalaureate experience supporting environmental compliance.
• BA/BS degree in Geography or Natural Resources with GIS emphasis or closely related field.
• More than 3 years of post-baccalaureate work experience in GIS.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ArcGIS software.
• Demonstrated project management experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date.
• The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. by proposed start date; CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.