Natural resources and environmental related job listings. Includes internships, graduate fellowships, faculty positions and scholarships.
Land Management Technician- North Florida
Full time Positions
Last Date to Apply
Position: Land Management Technician
1. Perform annual land management duties including prescribed burning, tractor work in the woods, and fields, road maintenance, research plot maintenance, upkeep of boundaries, and fire breaks.
2. Perform regular and preventative maintenance on all vehicles, shop facilities, and equipment.
3. Assist research scientist, technicians, interns, and other employees as needed.
4. Assist with tours, meetings, field days, conferences, fundraising events, and any other activity deemed pertinent.
5. Annual dog kennel and horse barn maintenance.
6. Ability to weed eat, operate zero turn mower, pole saw, and hedge trimmers.
7. Willingness & Ability to preform other duties as assigned.
⁃ Tractor driving experience preferred not required.
⁃ Horse riding experience preferred not required.
Email- Cover Letter & Resume