Conservation Foundation of the Gulf Coast is currently accepting applications for the position of Land Steward. A successful candidate will be responsible for implementing land management best practices on land owned by Conservation Foundation and for monitoring and enforcing conservation easements. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include PTO, medical, 401k, and optional dental, vision, and supplemental insurance. Visit https://www.conservationfoundation.com/about-us/careers/ for a complete job description. To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2 years of experience in stewardship and/or restoration, including working with volunteers, assessing restoration needs, controlling exotic plant species, planting, and writing reports and plans.
• Familiarity with Florida native plants
• Ability to identify plants using a dichotomous key
• Ability to perform public speaking
• Competent with ESRI ArcGIS
• Herbicide Applicators certification.
• First Aid certification.
• Prescribed Fire certifications