Work schedule to be worked out with the intern but will be 40 hours/week from Tuesday – Saturday. The intern follows the same holiday and office closure calendar as staff.
• Free housing is available at William L. Finley National Wildlife Refuge (and Baskett Slough Refuge, if needed)
• Intern would be a member of the Visitor Services staff and supervised by Visitor Services Manager, Samantha Bartling
• From Early October 2021 to Early September 2021 (can be flexible)
We are seeking applicants that possess strong communication skills, a flexible and positive nature, willingness to learn and a passion for conservation and education.
• Latinx individual that is bilingual (Spanish/English both verbally and written). A native Spanish-speaker a plus
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Takes initiative, is hardworking and self-motivated
• General computing skills. Experience with video editing and design software a plus.
• Desire to conduct education and outreach.