The Lead Landscape Specialist must be self-motivated, adaptive, organized, and
professional. The person in this position must be comfortable working on and leading a team
of 1-4 crew members in a variety of outdoor conditions, and do so with a positive attitude.
The Lead Landscape Specialist must be able to communicate and coordinate well with
clients, management, vendors, designers, subcontractors, and crew members. The effective
and efficient execution of the Lead Landscape Specialist's daily duties is critical in ensuring
that Down to Earth Services can continue to deliver high-quality, sustainable, and beneficial
custom landscape projects to our clients, and do so in a timely and profitable manner.
● Have a valid driver's license and good driving record
● Be able to work vigorously outdoors in all weather conditions (cold, hot, rainy, etc)
● Be able to lift and move heavy objects for extended periods of time on a daily basis
● Have reliable transportation to and from work, and be willing to drive a personal vehicle
to the jobsite occasionally when needed
● Be willing to be at work on time every day and work a standard 40 hour, M-F work week
with occasional overtime and weekend hours as needed