As the lodge manager on this Athens, Texas ranch, you will responsible for the oversite, maintenance and upkeep of the Lodge and grounds. The duties to be completed and overseen by you include but will not be limited to:
• Caring for the family's 20,000 square foot main lodge, 4 guest houses and several employee houses
• Day to day management of the landscape crew, cleaning crew, handy man, orchard worker and general contractors
• Cleaning and maintenance of an 80,000 gallon pool
• Responsible for the ranch chicken coop and orchard (Fruits and Berries)
• Assist ranch manager with paperwork, including payroll and accounting
• Grocery shopping
• Driving to and from Dallas and Tyler for special trips if items can’t be secured from Athens
• Making online purchases per owners’ requests
• Coordinating with family’s personal chef, baby sitters and nanny staff
• Planning and setting up for holidays, business meetings, parties etc.
• Will need to answer texts, emails, some phone calls periodically on weekends. Will need to work some weekends but mostly just be available with phone.
• Prefer someone with a 4-year degree
• Prefer to be bilingual Spanish and English.
• Hotel management, Estate management or previous ranch or plantation house management skills required.
• Candidate must be highly organized
• Proficient on a computer, scanner, printer, Microsoft office and able to develop excel spreadsheets.
• Must pass highly detailed personal background check. Family is very private and expects proper discretion etc.
Please email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with Athens as the subject line. Thank you!