Title: LRAM Heavy Equipment Operator - Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Location: Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Full job description: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/109135
Full Consideration Application Date: 08/15/2022
Salary Range: $48,000 to $58,000
Up to 5 positions are available. Operate heavy equipment such as: 10 to 25 ton dump trucks, dozers, motor graders, front-in loaders, vibratory compactors, scrapers, forestry mowers (FECON), track hoes, agricultural tractors, and back hoes for the purpose of completing LRAM projects. Primary functions are soil stabilization and vegetation management on Army lands. This position will also require tracking and preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
The successful candidate must reside locally; telecommuting is not available for this position.
Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, Colorado State University has mandated vaccinations against COVID-19. Faculty and staff are required to submit their vaccine status or declare an exemption. More information about the vaccination mandate can be found on the CSU COVID-19 Information & Resources site here, https://covid.colostate.edu/pandemic-preparedness-team-broad-guidance-for-all-summer-and-fall-2021-activities/.
Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer.
• 2 years professional experience.
• A High school Diploma, General Education Development (GED), or equivalent
• Experience with running and maintaining heavy equipment
• Physically able to work outdoors and perform strenuous labor under all weather conditions (e.g., heat and humidity)
• Able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly
• Be able to follow directions, work collectively with others as a team, and maintain safe working standards
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start • date
• The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. by proposed start date; CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.