Overview: The membership services coordinator will be tasked with managing, promoting and deploying a full suite of marketing tools and resources for our chapters and volunteers across the country. These resources include online platforms, designed specifically for PF/QF chapters to handle print promotion, mailing services, event management and fundraising services. This individual will also coordinate our organization’s membership engagement strategy by utilizing a variety of mediums, including but not limited to, direct mail, social media, online and through email marketing. They will focus on using creative methods based on internal data, market research and external strategies to engage with our members and leverage their support. This position will play an integral role in building a loyal, diverse and engaged membership base and establish effective strategies that will promote the long-term sustainability of the organization.
• This individual will coordinate our organization’s membership engagement strategy by utilizing a variety of mediums, including but not limited to, direct mail, social media, online and through email marketing
• Serve as our primary chapter marketing resource by deploying, promoting and supporting marketing tools including our print on demand program, chapter resource portal, new chapter event management platform (Eventgroove), new chapter event email marketing solution (Click Dimensions), social media and website toolkits, and other chapter resources
• Manage the partnership with Elk River Systems and the ongoing deployment of the print on demand, event center and fundraising platforms, including training, support and integrations with our CRM database
• Utilize the Click Dimensions email marketing platform to leverage and deploy membership engagement efforts as well as promote chapter events, chapter starts, local initiatives, etc.
• Manage our membership onboarding programs in conjunction with our Director of Membership, Membership Marketing Manager and others
• Focus on building out a comprehensive membership engagement program utilizing direct mail, email marketing and survey engagement
• Work with our corporate partnership team and corporate partners to improve our membership programming by integrating those relationships and deliverables into engagement with our member base
• Coordinate with our marketing team to improve the online membership experience and coordinate on various online membership outreach efforts
• Assist and support our development team with donor engagement and elite membership program delivery
• Lead our Bird Dog Parade event at the National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic
• Lead our registration efforts for Friday & Saturday night events at National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic Manage ticketing for National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic, including but not limited to; online set up of the event and performances, weekly updates to the team on the progression of ticket sales, and provide customer support for questions surrounding the event
• Provide customer service to members, chapter volunteers and staff as needed
• Perform other related duties as assigned, including marketing, public relations and special events
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Associate or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a dynamic team environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven people skills to manage programs and achieve desired results
• Ability to multi-task and hit deadlines
• Creative vision and strategic thinking skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Adobe Suite a plus)
• Industry knowledge and experience is preferred but not required
To Apply: Visit our Recruitment website at www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please include your cover letter, resume and 3 references as a single Word document or PDF file on the Recruitment website. Also, please indicate which specific position you are applying for.
Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever are an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled