Outreach Coordinator

Ammonoosuc Conservation Trust
Franconia, NH
Job Category
Part Time Vacancies
$18-$21 DOE
Start Date
Last Date to Apply
For full job description please visit our website https://act-nh.org/jobs SUMMARY: The Outreach Coordinator works collaboratively with the Outreach & Member Services Director (OMSD) and Outreach Committee volunteers to develop and run cohesive and effective event programming. They plan and implement timely communications about events and other ACT conservation news through multiple channels, including a monthly newsletter, website, social media, and press releases. The person in this position also supports ACT's fundraising efforts by seeking to increase equitable public engagement across our diverse communities through ACT events. ACT is working on expanding its conservation efforts into Coös County, making this an exciting time for the right candidate to accept this position. The Outreach Coordinator will closely collaborate with the OSMD to share our story and create meaningful events and communications for our expanding audience. Applicants with experience in or an understanding of communities in Coos County are encouraged to apply. The selected candidate can expect to spend 35% of their time in the community, relationship building, and hosting events and programs. The remaining 65% will be spent in the office, working on communications and planning, daily email, and attending meetings. ACT supports its employees in working a hybrid schedule, both in-person and remotely. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Working to sustain, strengthen and grow ACTs community partnerships and donor base. • Recruiting for and managing our Volunteer Program; disseminating and collating volunteer surveys and volunteer hours log. • Planning and coordination of ACT's social media presence. • Assisting OMSD in implementing a year-round events plan. • Supporting Outreach Committee in planning and implementation of events • Creating, evaluating, and improving the success of events alongside the Outreach Committee. • Regularly attending staff and Outreach Committee meetings; attending other meetings as needed. • Coordinating and implementing ACT’s high school internship program. • Assisting OSMD in continued support of Profile Sustainability Club. • Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: • Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects, schedules, and budgets. • Ability to think critically and anticipate potential needs in event planning and implementation. • Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Attention to detail and commitment to quality. • Enjoys meeting and getting to know new people. • Self-motivated and creative problem solver. • Able to work within systems, collaborate with others, and effectively communicate across teams. • Highly competent and comfortable with technology. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Experience with website work and social media preferred. • Ability and willingness to work some evenings and weekends. • Physically able to hike on and off trail while leading a group of people of diverse ages and abilities
Contact Person
Kimberly Cartwright - ED
Contact eMail
Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.