TIG seeks a Portfolio Management Analyst within its Portfolio Management team. Under the supervision of the Head of Investment Management, this role will support Portfolio Management in optimizing timberland investment portfolios. TIG has flexibility on the location of this role within one of its US offices. Responsibilities will include:
• Participation in the management of client portfolios, from asset acquisition through management and disposition.
• Financial and operational analyses of client portfolios and of individual timberland investment properties to inform financial and strategic management decisions.
• Ad-hoc analyses, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, scenario analyses client communications and presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, forestry, forest economics, natural resource economics, or a related discipline and an additional 1-3 years of related professional experience
• Ability to work both independently and within a team, to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong MS Excel skills, quantitative analysis and financial modeling expertise
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, inquisitive, entrepreneurial spirit
• Knowledge of investment management, forestry or natural resources preferred