ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge, application, and design.
• Determine best pumping solution based on the customer’s operating conditions, including pump and motor sizing and selection.
• Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
• Review engineering/technical specifications and ensure solution is compliant.
• Design, schedule, and perform all required product testing and evaluate results.
• Develop design project proposals including cost, economic project values and schedules.
• Produces well organized, finished design documents of professional appearance, accuracy, clarity, and correctness from layouts, sketches, or written instructions;
• Assist with order entry of product orders requiring bill of materials, as needed.
• Create part numbers and bill of materials, as needed.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through meeting customer needs via a needs-analysis process;
• Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards;
• Maintain a safe work environment;
• Perform other related functions as may be required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required;
2. CAD experience required;
3. CFD Analysis preferred;
4. Two – five years of relevant work experience preferred; and
5. Strong mechanical background and/or aptitude; or
6. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics to perform the duties of the position.