Location: To be determined. Preferably in the South or Southeast
Application deadline: January 30th, 2021
Anticipated start date: February 16, 2021
Company Overview: Pheasants Forever, including its quail conservation division, Quail Forever, is the nation's largest nonprofit organization dedicated to upland habitat conservation. Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever have more than 130,000 members and 700 local chapters across the United States. Chapters are empowered to determine how 100 percent of their locally raised conservation funds are spent; the only national conservation organization that operates through this truly grassroots structure. Since creation in 1982, Pheasants Forever has spent $708 million on 517,000 habitat projects benefiting 15.8 million acres nationwide.
The Quail Forever Program Manager will champion Quail Forever’s habitat mission, brand, recognition, and business scope. This position’s primary function will be to elevate quail-oriented business and mission functions within the organization. The position will report to the Chief Conservation Officer.
• Ensure alignment of all Quail Forever mission efforts with the organizations strategic quail plan.
• Develop and execute in-reach strategies to elevate Quail Forever’s position within the organization.
• Aggregate and coordinate external resources and stakeholders in support of quail initiatives for fundraising.
• Capture Quail Forever success stories for the Marketing & Communications team to elevate across the organization’s media channels.
• Collaborate with the Corporate Partnership team to source Quail Forever-specific business partners, advertisers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
• Assist the Membership Department with Quail Forever membership promotions.
• Coordinate with Quail Forever conservation and development team members to identify needs and potential donors to fund quail forever priorities.
• Serves as a resource to the Quail Committee of the organization’s National Board of Directors.
• Partner with headquarters staff and regional field staff to effectively maximize Quail Forever resources.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, natural resources or related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quail habitat conservation community.
• Management or product line experience in a diversified business.
• Excellent public speaking and written communication skills.
• A content creator who is a savvy social media participant.
• Ability to think critically and creatively for solutions to resources, funding, staff, and communications on specific quail projects.
• High energy and strong organizational skills.
• Degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and innovation skills.
• Ability to travel 50% per month.
To Apply: Visit our Recruitment website at www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please combine your cover letter, resume, and 3 references into a single Word document or PDF file on the Recruitment website
Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled