Natural resources and environmental related job listings. Includes internships, graduate fellowships, faculty positions and scholarships.
Salt Creek Ranch
Full time Positions
Last Date to Apply
Family owned hunting ranch in Knippa, Texas is looking to fill long term ranch hand position.
Ranch hand will assist in all operations of the ranch including, but not limited to, lawn care and maintenance, facilities management, fence building and maintenance, mechanical work, brush clearing, filling feeders, operating agricultural equipment, assist in wildlife and livestock management, assist in range management and all other assigned duties.
• Must be able to legally work in the United States
• 3+ year’s experience in ranch work and wildlife/range management
• Must be flexible with hours, available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have cell phone
• Must have ability to cut and weld
• Experience with Whitetail breeding operations a plus
• Experience with exotic Hoof stock a plus
• Ageing and scoring whitetail deer and exotic species on the hoof a plus
• Hunting guide experience a plus
• Experience handling bird dogs a plus
• Bi-lingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills