Title: Range Training Land Assessment / Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance Coordinator - DTA, AK
Location: Donnelly Training Area, Alaska
Full job description: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/109302
Full Consideration Application Date: 08/15/2022
Salary Range: $72,000-76,000
A Range Training Land Assessment (RTLA) / Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance (LRAM) Coordinator position is available with the Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands. This position is located at Donnelly Training Area, Alaska.
The successful candidate must reside locally; remote work is not available for this position.
Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, Colorado State University has mandated vaccinations against COVID-19. Faculty and staff are required to submit their vaccine status or declare an exemption. More information about the vaccination mandate can be found on the CSU COVID-19 Information & Resources site here, https://covid.colostate.edu/pandemic-preparedness-team-broad-guidance-for-all-summer-and-fall-2021-activities/.
Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer.
• BS/BA degree in natural resources management or closely related field is required.
• At least three years of work experience in a relevant field is required.
• Experience in population sampling and survey methods, statistical methods, and natural resource measurements.
• Experience with Geographical Information System and Global Positioning System technologies, and with • Microsoft Excel and Access database management.
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date.
• The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. by proposed start date; CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.