KC Harvey is an environmental consulting and reclamation field services firm headquartered in Bozeman, Montana. We are seeking an experienced reclamation foreman to implement reclamation solutions for oil field reclamation projects in our North Dakota operations. Positions are typically full time seasonal from April through November 2022. This position is based in Western North Dakota supporting our Bakken operations. Qualified candidates are expected to have experience operating light equipment; have strong management and organizational skills; and would be responsible for coordination and scheduling with the clients representative and KC Harvey’s regional manager. We offer competitive pay (starting at $23/hour, depending on experience) with significant overtime and bonus potential. The Foreman position also includes the opportunity to participate in our health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, and 401K benefits in accordance with current company policies. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
Manage a 3-5-person crew completing the following activities:
• Oil well pad reclamation seeding
• Hydro-seeding, hydro-mulching and straw mulching
• Barbed wire fence installation and repair
• Pipeline and powerline right-of-way restoration and seeding
• Installation of stormwater best management practices (silt fences, straw
wattles, erosion blanket, etc.)
• Weed control (mowing and herbicide application)
• Driving light truck and trailers for mobilizing equipment.
Operate the following types of equipment:
• Compact Track Loader
• Tractor and straw bale processor (Haybuster)
• Tractor seeder and skidsteer seeder
• Silt fence plow
• Crimper disc
• One-ton trucks and trailers.
Candidates do not need experience in all of the categories listed above, but
familiarity with the tasks and equipment operation is preferable.
• Maintain a positive attitude, be willing to learn, and work well as part of a team
• Work long hours in the field, sometimes in inclement conditions
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Know how to use and interpret maps
• Have experience driving pickup trucks and/or ATVs in off-road environments
• Have basic computer skills
• Maintain high standards of safety
• Have a clean driving record
• Participate in pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Oil field experience
• Oil field safety training (i.e., OSHA 40/10, SafeLand, H2S, etc.)
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)