KC Harvey is an environmental consulting and field services firm headquartered in Bozeman, Montana. We are seeking multiple Reclamation Laborers to assist with reclamation activities in our North Dakota operations. We offer competitive pay (starting at $17 to $20/hour depending on experience) with significant overtime potential. Lodging and per diem are provided.
Positions are full time and seasonal. Positions are available from April through November 2022. Additional positions are open for current students beginning in mid-May until mid-August. The position is based in Western North Dakota supporting our Bakken operations. These positions require the ability to perform manual labor and operate light equipment. Employees who demonstrate the ability to work independently may have the opportunity to work on other projects in Montana, Wyoming, or Texas.
• Oil well pad reclamation seeding
• Hydro-seeding and straw mulching
• Pipeline and powerline right-of-way restoration and seeding
• Tree and shrub planting and watering
• Weed control (mowing and herbicide application)
• Equipment operation
• Fence installation and repair
• CDL tanker and hauling
Candidates who demonstrate adequate experience and leadership skills may be hired as crew leaders/foreman and will assist with planning, preparation, and documentation of daily activities.
• Maintain a positive attitude, be willing to learn, and work well as part of a team
• Work long hours in the field, enjoy working outdoors
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Know how to use and interpret maps and GPS units
• Have experience driving pickup trucks and/or ATVs in off-road environments
• Maintain high standards of safety
• Have a clean driving record
• Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing is required
• Oil field experience
• Oil field safety training (i.e. OSHA 40/10, SafeLand, H2S, etc.)
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
KC Harvey is an environmental consulting and field services firm headquartered in Bozeman, Montana, with regional operations in Stanley, North Dakota; Odessa, Texas; Marietta, Ohio; and Rawlins, Wyoming. While this job description is specifically for a position based in North Dakota, we are continuously recruiting and hiring the following types of people for all locations: environmental scientists, soil scientists, plant/weed/rangeland/forest/wetland ecologists, wildlife biologists, reclamation scientists and technicians, environmental/chemical/civil/geotechnical/water resources engineers, geologists/geoscientists, construction managers, business/accounting professionals, safety professionals, as well as seasonal labor positions. Please feel free to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for positions and locations other than the one described above.