Organizational Profile: We seek an individual with the talent, passion and desire to promote and grow the nation’s leading upland wildlife habitat conservation organization. Pheasants Forever (PF) and Quail Forever (QF) have over 740 chapters, 145,000 members and an $89 million annual budget.
Job Description & Primary Responsibilities:
• Provide customer service to chapters across the state. A primary focus of the duties will include increasing memberships, merchandise sales, and facilitating contributions to and delivering national and regional habitat programs.
• Work with chapters to increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of fund-raising events.
• Create new chapters and restructure existing chapters to encourage strong volunteer committees that are striving to fulfill the mission of the organization.
• Develop and use methods of regularly communicating with chapter leaders to keep them informed and motivated about the organization’s mission, activities, goals and fund-raising efforts.
• Work with the national & IN team of employees to develop and deliver a consistent message about our habitat and youth education mission.
• Promote the organization’s “No Child Left Indoors and R3” initiatives.
• Promote the PF/QF mission & fund-raising efforts that support the organization.
• Plan and conduct district meetings and state meetings with chapters.
• Identify and develop prospects for the PF/QF Grassroots Conservation Campaign.
• The team members we desire are innovative and creative thinkers with a proven success of following through with their ideas.
• Demonstrated set of skills that bring strong organizational skills, leadership, sales and innovative thinking to the position.
• B.A./B.S. in Wildlife Biology, Education, Marketing or related field with practical experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work and interact with sportsmen and sportswomen and a general knowledge of habitat conservation programs.
• Innovative and resourceful self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To Apply: Visit our Recruitment website at www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please combine your cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications, resume, and 3 references into a single Word document or PDF file before uploading on the Recruitment website.
Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever are EEO Employers/Vet/Disabled.