Natural resources and environmental related job listings. Includes internships, graduate fellowships, faculty positions and scholarships.
Resource Technician Connecticut
University of Connecticut
Last Date to Apply
Three positions are available to assist with an assessment of the abundance of breeding passerines in Connecticut. Work entails conducting point count surveys, data entry, and data proofing.
To apply send letter and CV/resume
1. Minimum BS in wildlife science, ecology, biology, or related field
2. Ability to identify Northeastern US birds by sound and sight
3. Ability to navigate in the field
4. Ability and willingness to work individually for long hours in potentially adverse field conditions
5. Attention to detail and ability to work under stressful conditions
6. Ability to develop and maintain a database