Restoration Team Member, Heavy Equipment Operator: Montana, Wyoming
Broken O Land & Livestock Co.
Full time Positions
Last Date to Apply
We are an in-house stream restoration team focusing on the restoration of degraded streams on agricultural properties. Our team includes ecologists, biologists, designers, GIS specialists, and construction specialist. The diverse team wear multiple hats participating in baseline data collection, RTK pre and post construction surveying, construction, permitting and monitoring.
We're looking for a team member with experience in heavy equipment operation, restoring streams and wetlands, and is willing to work long days on a remote ranch. Candidates shall have technical expertise in reading plans in the disciplines of stream restoration, in-channel structures, and fisheries habitat.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operation of heavy equipment including excavator, wheel loader, bulldozer,
articulated trucks, skid steer
• Heavy truck driver
• Plan reading
• Manual labor
• Assisting with data collection and surveying
• General equipment maintenance
• Timecard report
• Assist farm and ranch operations with irrigation infrastructure
The position is full-time and year-round. Salary based on experience with a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, paid time off and holiday pay. Additional benefits include hitch schedules, housing, food stipend and professional development.
• Minimum of 3 years operating heavy equipment.
• Preferred B.S. in Natural Resources, Construction Management, Fisheries, or Earth
• Ability to read plans.
• Long days in all field conditions.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Wyatt Anthony at email@example.com