POSITION: Schools and Outdoor Learning Environments (SOLE) Administrative Assistant
START & END DATE: September 4, 2018 – May 31, 2019 (9 mos.)
PAY RATE: $14-16/hr, 40 hours per week, mostly Monday-Friday with occasional weekends and some evenings required.
LOCATION: Statewide Education Partnerships and Volunteers Office, Colorado Parks and Wildlife, 6060 Broadway, Denver, CO 80216
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: July 20th 2018 or at 50 applicants
Schools and Outdoor Learning Environments (SOLE) is a program that connects 4th grade classrooms across Colorado and their families to the outdoors. This position spends approximately 90% of time in the office, focused on behind the scenes support. Offsite opportunities vary depending on employee’s interest. Information about SOLE can be found at www.cpwsole.org
The SOLE Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
• Working with team to coordinate events such as schools’ Family Nature Night through purchasing supplies, creating flyers, and communicating with school on event details.
• Paying and processing invoices according to state fiscal rules.
• Providing excellent customer service to internal and external partners of SOLE.
• Updating website.
• Assisting in additional aspects of program implementation as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent organization and writing skills.
• Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with a budget and/or invoices.
• Experience writing web contact through platforms such as Constant Contact.
• Graphic design experience through InDesign preferred.
HOW TO APPLY: Email resume and cover letter with “SOLE Administrative Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org