We are now taking applications for our 2018-19 Program.
Part time (32+ hrs/wk) & Full time (40+ hrs/wk) available.
On-site (live on) & Off-site positions available.
We offer both a Wildlife Education Internship but also offer an internship that deals specifically with the marketing of both the ranch and our onsite restaurant.
1) Office internship: Our office internship would be a full-time position that would require experience with computers and website creation and maintenance as well as marketing on travel sites and the like. General office duties are a plus! Please complete the application and advise as to your availability.
2) Wildlife Education Internship: (full & part time internships available)
This includes daily care of ranch animals (cleaning, feeding, ...habitat maintenance, medical care, etc) and participation in our Education program (working field trips & open to the public days). Species you will be working with include (but not limited to): kangaroos, lemurs, camels, monkeys, bobcats, porcupines, sloths, horses, zebra, etc.
12 week minimum, with extensions possible.
Winter internship: December - January - February
Spring Internship: March - April - May
Summer Internship: June - July - August
Fall Internship: September - October - November
Must be 18 or older
· Completion of or enrollment towards a degree in an animal or education related field.
· Must be of good health and physical endurance.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be willing to work in all weather conditions, including extreme temperatures.
· Onsite positions must be able to work 6 days a week, including night shifts (around the clock feedings).
Off-site positions minimum 32 hours.
· Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
· Must work well in a team environment.
· Must be willing to listen and follow directions.
· Must be responsible and willing to work hard.
· Must love working with animals and people.
To apply please send application (found at https://www.sharkarosa.com/internships) along with a resume to email@example.com.
Looking to fill spot as soon as possible.